Monday, January 2, 2012

hair-kut

getting my hair cut this coming saturday and it will hopefully look something like this from none other than mizz chung! my hair is so long and so damaged because of all the dying black for a year then getting my hair stripped back to my somewhat natural color (strawberry blonde). this cut will take off most of the damage and leave me with a fresh look for the new year! so excited! i seriously have not had hair this short since my son was born almost 4 years ago! will post pics after if my acne hasn't flared up too bad!

6 comments:

  1. This will be a fun, cute change. I really like the messy perfection she has.

    xoxo
    http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Alexa, I wanna get nextya...she can do no wrong honey, can't wait to see the outcome!

    Thanks for visiting my blog love, Happy New Year and hope to see you back soon!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh how exciting! I love getting new hair styles! I heard Alexa Chung just cut hers super short!


    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah I'm getting my haircut this weekend too! I'm sure it'll look great. Just randomly came across your blog and I could sit here all day. Great posts!

    http://blondehaus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

sssgo!