Monday, July 30, 2012

dresstothemaxi




Lately i have seen a lot of these very long, 3/4 sleeve dresses and i'm falling in love for reals! ever since i was a little girl i wished one day it would be sociably acceptable for women to dress like this and not be Amish. and also not look like you're going to some ball i would never be invited to. i need to start looking for a maxi dress like these!!! top 3 photos from Stockholm Streetstyle, and bottom one is from Elin Kling's blog StylebyKling. Happy Monday ya'll!

5 comments:

  1. I love them on pictures and another people, but I don't like them on myself. I don't know why. Maybe I feel too short or tiny in them? Dunno.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG how beautiful is Hanneli's dress! I keep seeing it pop up everywhere and I need it now. hehe. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. heey great blog, would you like to follow each other?

    xx BBella
    justyled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like these full length dresses, don't think I'd ever try one though, I'd get it dirty within seconds..

    ReplyDelete

sssgo!