Monday, September 24, 2012

naked

ok so remember this post about Benefit Cosmetics new Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow foundation and how it was a miracle worker and so on and so forth. I really do love the stuff but you know how it was supposed to make you look "dewy", well "dewy" on me is just super oily looking, my t-zone was so shiny it reflected the light and blinded people who looked at me directly in the face. don't get me wrong the stuff is amazing for your skin if you have dry skin which i don't generally. anyways when i heard about Urban Decay coming out with a new foundation under the same NAKED name as their best selling eye palettes i was excited, not sure why since i have never used Urban Decay makeup and i don't own either NAKED1 or NAKED2 palettes. the ad claimed it was demi-matte light to medium coverage and made you feel like you were wearing nothing at all on your face. these are 3 things i LOVE to hear when it comes to foundation. needless to say i bought it from my local Ulta, the girl in the UD area helped me find my shade, which is 1.0 (or better known as corpse white) and i took it home and immediately tried it on. i really have to tell you i love this shit!!!!! they aren't lying when they say it's demi-matte, light-medium, and feels like you're wearing nothing!!!! i also bought their shine control spray primer which seems to help with my oily t-zone. the girl at Ulta said i should set it with powder but i've never been a powder girl so i passed on that because you don't really need it. i just wanted to share with you, my readers, my obsession with this foundation and if you have skin like mine or just want a more matte foundation this is the stuff for you! hope you enjoyed my rambling! love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

sssgo!