Saturday, September 1, 2012

transparent tendencies


So yes i decided one day to do my own (mediocre) DIY transparent clutch and these are the tools, materials, and way i made mine. I live in the country (boonies) so we don't have many choices for craft stores (Micheals, JoAnn's and thats IT) so i just used what they had on hand. Ever since i saw apairandaspare's DIY i was obsessed and just had to do my own. She put much more thought and planning into hers but mine is well...more me.




I used a magazine for the shape and size base for my clutch so i also used it for the liner.

Fin!

5 comments:

  1. Aaaaaah, fabulous! Can you make one for me too, please? Pretty please :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! I'm trying this on the weekend! Thanks!
    AhkaVintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. loooving this! so great :D
    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great job! I would do it myself but I´m not very handy gal.
    You should make another one and have a giveaway :D

    minimalistic me

    ReplyDelete

sssgo!