Saturday, October 8, 2011

caboodles

does anyone remember their caboodle? i had one that looks similar to this one but it was purple glitter awesomeness! these were huge when i was in elementary school every girl had one. i never wore makeup back then so mine held school supplies and my special little treasures i had to have with me. i treasured my caboodle and remember begging my mom to get me one because all the cool girls had one. i took mine everywhere until one day while i was in gym class it was stolen from my locker which we weren't allowed to have locks on! i was devastated and my mom never got me another one. i have recently been looking for a good hard-case for my makeup but have yet to find a good one. how awesome would it be if i could find a purple glitter caboodle like the one i had!
image

No comments:

Post a Comment

sssgo!